Google+ Q Dot: School - the best decision I made.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

School - the best decision I made.

It's very much commonplace for musicians to shun education. The main reason is: You don't need a college degree to be a rock star or rap star or country star - and mind you for all intents and purposes that's a very true statement. But in order to be in this game right you need to be educated. Maybe not formally hell, my first education in the music game was from A&Rs at major labels. 

But I have to admit, the best decision I've made in my adult life is going back to school to get my degree in Music Business. In June I walk across the stage to get the paper but I'm already using the knowledge, resources and definitely more than anything the shift in perception on how to approach the music business. 

I really look forward to helping independent artists like myself really get to where they want to go!! If you don't wanna go to school come holla at me I'm always down to help!

Q

No comments:

Post a Comment