Google+ Q Dot: A long time coming

Friday, November 1, 2013

A long time coming




view full image

"Those close to me know how much this means to me. I've spent the last 11 months working to pay off old tickets and get my license back and it's been a long (illegal) journey. I spent years riding dirty and collecting more tickets Til I decided I needed to grow up. It may only be a license to most but to me it symbolizes a lot more and as corny as it sounds it proves that no matter how great the challenge or expensive the bill if you're focused and determined enough you can do whatever you want. Lots of lessons were learned but nothing beat the feeling of walking out of the dol (temporary) license in hand.Thanks to some amazing people along the way who helped when they didn't have to, i wouldn't be legal if i didn't have the help. #dopeness "


No comments:

Post a Comment