Google+ Q Dot: "Take me back" with Xperience, Q Dot and Ashley Dubose

Monday, September 16, 2013

"Take me back" with Xperience, Q Dot and Ashley Dubose

S/o to Xperience. He may or may not know it but i've been a fan of and rooting for this dude for quite some time (as may be evident in my lobbying for him having a higher ranking in the Juice Radio Freshest in the NW list) so when he hit me up about jumpin on this track I was super pumped. The beat (MTK) is dope and Ashley Dubose on the hook and a concept which goes untouched in rap music these days made it all the more appealing. *Sidenote* You all should get familliar with XP's music if you weren't one of the thousands who have seen him open up on tour for Macklemore, the dude is solid, solid, solid. Hope you enjoy it and share share share!!! Listen here! http://www.djbooth.net/index/tracks/review/xperience-take-me-back

No comments:

Post a Comment